Orthodontics in Austin, TX
Deciding to consult a dentist or orthodontist about braces is a big decision. Patients often want to know if it’s the right time, how long the care plan will take, and of course, how much it costs.
At Oak Hill Family Dental Center, Dr. Nelson strives to bring patients a straighter smile through honest, effective, and modern orthodontic solutions unique to their needs.
What Can Braces Correct?
- Overbites — When the top teeth extend far over the lower front teeth.
- Gaps Between Teeth — May occur after an injury or extraction causing teeth to shift.
- Underbites — When the lower bottom front teeth extend too far over the upper front teeth.
- Crowding — Teeth may be crossed or too close together as there is not enough room in the mouth to accommodate them.
- Crossbites — When the top teeth come down slightly in front of the bottom teeth when biting.